We’re transforming workplaces all around the world.
It takes more than onsite gyms and free healthy food to encourage employees to actively address their energy and performance.
- 93% of participants say it's very clear how they will apply what they learned
- 94% of participants would recommend this course to others
- Google has trained over 95 internal trainers to deliver The Energy Project
- Over 6,900 Google employees have gone through The Energy Project program
Burnout and fatigue are not just an HR issue, but reflect the growing need for a solution to address people’s capacity and an alternative way of working.
- 91% of participants would recommend this course to others
- Over 2,000 Genentech employees have gone through The Energy Project curriculum
Multinational Professional Services Firm
A passionate CLO addresses the capacity of their high potentials, arming them with skills and providing a firm-wide framework for sustainable engagement and energy management.
- During the first year of delivery, the firm saw a 5% rise in well-being and a 2% increase in engagement
- Over 6,400 firm employees have gone through The Energy Project program
- A firm-wide telecast brought The Energy Project to over 40,000 live employees