We’re transforming workplaces all around the world.
It takes more than onsite gyms and free healthy food to encourage employees to actively address their energy and performance.
- 93% of participants say it's very clear how they will apply what they learned
- 94% of participants would recommend this course to others
- Google has trained over 120 internal trainers to deliver The Energy Project
- Over 11,000 Google employees have gone through The Energy Project program
Multinational Professional Services Firm
A passionate CLO addresses the capacity of their high potentials, arming them with skills and providing a firm-wide framework for sustainable engagement and energy management.
- During the first year of delivery, the firm saw a 5% rise in well-being and a 2% increase in engagement
- Over 6,400 firm employees have gone through The Energy Project program
- A firm-wide telecast brought The Energy Project to over 40,000 live employees
Ernst & Young
A firm learns that it's not the number of hours employees work that determines the value they create, but rather the energy they bring to whatever hours they work.
- 90% of participants said the program had a positive lasting impact
- 80% of participants believe they will manage stressful situations more effectively
- 75% of participants said they are more likely to stay at Ernst & Young
Large Healthcare Organization
Dedicated and deeply passionate employees learn how to sustainably perform at a high level to decrease overwhelm and increase quality of work.
- Program participants experienced a 30% average increase in their energy
- The organization's IT Department has trained 9 internal trainers to deliver The Energy Project to its 780 employees
- After hours emails have been eliminated
- 44% of employees chose PeopleFuel as their favorite program over popular desktop tools and social events
Challenging times call for different strategies to drive higher levels of energy and performance.
- Sick time decreased by 36%
- Staff turnover decreased by 60%
- 75% of participants report that the program had a positive impact on their business relationships
- 90% of participants say both their energy and performance have increased significantly
Sony Pictures Entertainment
Driving culture change across an organization takes a scalable solution that fuels higher levels of engagement.
- 99% of participants say what they learned will help them increase the energy they bring to work
- 98% of participants believe the program will make SPE a more engaging and positive place to work
- 94% of participants found the coaching session to be valuable and time well spent
In the face of unprecedented levels of demand and increasingly difficult market conditions, increasing employee engagement and productivity demonstrate positive organizational change.
- 75% of participants said the modules helped them rethink how they approach their work
- 60% of participants reported increased focus and productivity
- 60% of participants said they had an increased sense of positive engagement at work