We’re transforming workplaces all around the world.
It takes more than onsite gyms and free healthy food to encourage employees to actively address their energy and performance.
- 93% of participants say it's very clear how they will apply what they learned
- 94% of participants would recommend this course to others
- Google has trained over 120 internal trainers to deliver The Energy Project
- Over 11,000 Google employees have gone through The Energy Project programme
Multinational Professional Services Firm
A passionate CLO addresses the capacity of their high potentials, arming them with skills and providing a firm-wide framework for sustainable engagement and energy management.
- During the first year of delivery, the firm saw a 5% rise in well-being and a 2% increase in engagement
- Over 6,400 firm employees have gone through The Energy Project programme
- A firm-wide telecast brought The Energy Project to over 40,000 live employees
Ernst & Young
A firm learns that it's not the number of hours employees work that determines the value they create, but rather the energy they bring to whatever hours they work.
- 90% of participants said the programme had a positive lasting impact
- 80% of participants believe they will manage stressful situations more effectively
- 75% of participants said they are more likely to stay at Ernst & Young
Challenging times call for different strategies to drive higher levels of energy and performance.
- Sick time decreased by 36%
- Staff turnover decreased by 60%
- 75% of participants report that the programme had a positive impact on their business relationships
- 90% of participants say both their energy and performance have increased significantly
Sony Pictures Entertainment
Driving culture change across an organisation takes a scalable solution that fuels higher levels of engagement.
- 99% of participants say what they learned will help them increase the energy they bring to work
- 98% of participants believe the programme will make SPE a more engaging and positive place to work
- 94% of participants found the coaching session to be valuable and time well spent
In the face of unprecedented levels of demand and increasingly difficult market conditions, increasing employee engagement and productivity demonstrate positive organisational change.
- 75% of participants said the modules helped them rethink how they approach their work
- 60% of participants reported increased focus and productivity
- 60% of participants said they had an increased sense of positive engagement at work
Queensland Government Department
Reporting that time frames were shorter and staff numbers fewer, the client indicated that their projects were also more complex. Whilst unable to provide more people or more time to help their staff complete their work, what they could do was to help them become more resilient.
- 94% reported it was a good use of their time and they would recommend it to others
- 83% of participants reported the program will help them better manage the demands of work
- 81% said what they learnt would help them increase their level of positive engagement
- 80% it would help them be more focused and productive
The Energy Project, PeopleFuel program was identified as an opportunity to provide the Australia Post Marketing Communications team with a learning framework that would help them maintain energy, focus and balance during this time of business transformation.
- 96% - said it helped them rethink the way they work.
- 93% - said it was a good use of their time and would recommend it to others.
- 92% - said it would help them be more focused and productive.
- 90% - said it would help them increase the energy they brought to work.
- 89% - said it would make them more able to manage demands at work.