The current reality:
The complexity of the problems leaders are facing is running way out ahead of the complexity of their thinking and their resilience. To be a transformational leader in these times requires first becoming a bigger human being. That means expanding your mind, opening your heart, and trusting your body.
What fuels better:
The Reckoning, our flagship leadership program, helps C-suite leaders to:
- Manage your energy more skillfully – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
- Experience the full range of your emotions and sensations in your body.
- Recognize that you are not a single self, but rather that each of us moves between three separate selves – the Child Self, the Defender and the Whole Self – depending on the situation we’re facing.
- Challenge the fixed beliefs, biases and blind spots that define who you think you are, and how you show up in the world. Asking yourself “What am I not seeing?” and “What else might be true?
- Balance your strengths by also cultivating their positive opposites. Overuse any strength, and it eventually turns toxic. Candor must be balanced with compassion, confidence with humility, practicality with imagination.
- Deepen your capacity to listen, absorb different perspectives and honor the diversity of backgrounds, while also finding common ground around shared human aspirations and experiences.
- Invest less energy in defending and promoting your value, so you can spend more energy creating value for others, an in the world.
Featured Programs, Tools and Modules
Drawing on a range of programs, we help you create a learning journey
that not only inspires participants, but also leads to behavior change the lasts,
individually and organizationally.
We can help you embed a systematic approach to resilience across your organization to combat burnout and help your people thrive.