Explore the internal and external barriers that stand in the way of long-term behavior change.
How It Works
The idea of change prompts fear, discomfort, and uncertainty, which can pose imposing obstacles to making important behavior changes. This course offers a step-by-step blueprint to surfacing and addressing those obstacles, in order to make changes that last. You will look at the important components of different kinds of behavior change, learn new strategies for making sustainable shifts, and build an experiment designed to create that lasting behavior change.
- Learn the critical difference between technical and adaptive behavior change
- Discover new strategies for making real changes in behavior
- Surface your resistance to changing a behavior that matters to you
- Build an experiment designed to address your resistance
Large Group Webinars
Online Small Group
PeopleFuel is Change Fuel. It radically changed my team's mindset about transformation. From being bewildered and beleaguered, they became energized and passionate about forging their future.
- Serious CHRO at a big company
Transform Your Business By Transforming How Your People Think And Feel.
Contact us today to learn how you can address the invisible human factors that stand in the way of sustainable high performance.