A deep-dive leadership program designed to help you become a bigger human being and a better leader.
How it works
The complexity of the problems leaders are facing is running way out ahead of the complexity of their thinking and their resilience. To be a transformational leader in these times requires first becoming a bigger human being. That means expanding your mind, opening your heart, and trusting your body.
- Manage your energy more skillfully – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
- Experience the full range of your emotions and sensations in your body.
- Recognize that you are not a single self, but rather that each of us moves between three separate selves – the Child Self, the Defender and the Whole Self – depending on the situation we’re facing.
- Challenge the fixed beliefs, biases and blind spots that define who you think you are, and how you show up in the world. Asking yourself “What am I not seeing?” and "What else might be true?
- Balance your strengths by also cultivating their positive opposites. Overuse any strength, and it eventually turns toxic. Candor must be balanced with compassion, confidence with humility, practicality with imagination.
- Deepen your capacity to listen, absorb different perspectives and honor the diversity of backgrounds, while also finding common ground around shared human aspirations and experiences.
- Invest less energy in defending and promoting your value, so you can spend more energy creating value for others, an in the world.
"Our year-long engagement with The Energy Project on The Reckoning consisted of both individual and team assessment and development, and individual coaching. It was a game-changer for us. Thanks to The Energy Project, we are a stronger, faster, more effective leadership team. Our cross-functional relationships are stronger and more trusting. We make faster, better, more aligned decisions. The numbers speak for themselves: both our associate engagement and our business performance are currently the best they have been since our leadership team formed.”
EVP, Chief Human Resources and Belonging Officer, Neiman Marcus
We’ll partner with you to customize a blended solution that ties to your strategic priorities and can scale across your organization.